• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Members And Users

mscichlid

Founder
Welcome to the CCA forum!

Why not post something about yourselves and share what part you play in this wonderful hobby! We all want to get to know about what everyone else is doing. We love sharing ideas and methods. We are also interested in learning and sharing out experiences.

If you've been here for a while...we are still interested. Start a new topic about yourself. You have that priviledge.

Hope to hear from you soon. We are all eager to meet you!

Jumbie

Members
Well my name is Josh but you could call me Jumbie everyone else does and I am use to it by now. I work full time at an animal hospital as a surgery tech and part time at a LFS called Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring. (Truthfully I don’t get paid or I should say an actual check; I just try work off my dept at the store due to my tremendous hobby lol). My hobbies included my fish tanks duh (I got the bug bad everyone), dog shows (I show my Bullmastiff in confirmation classes), and my truck. I have had fish tanks for as long as I could remember, but I never thought I would have this many lol. I can’t get enough of animals (working at an animal hospital full time is a big hint). I currently have Africans, South & Central American, few reef tanks, multiple plant tanks, one dog at the time, two cats, two condro pythons and three jungle pastel ball pythons that are currently in the process of being sold……wait let me catch my breath LOL….. one bearded dragon, two SA painted turtles, and I am now in the process of setting up my dart frog terrarium for the second time to breed some frogs for my friend who owns Tropical Lagoon. That’s all I could think of at the time, so if you have any questions please fell free to ask.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jumbie @ Aug 8 2008, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well my name is Josh but you could call me Jumbie everyone else does and I am use to it by now. I work full time at an animal hospital as a surgery tech and part time at a LFS called Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring. (Truthfully I don't get paid or I should say an actual check; I just try work off my dept at the store due to my tremendous hobby lol). My hobbies included my fish tanks duh (I got the bug bad everyone), dog shows (I show my Bullmastiff in confirmation classes), and my truck. I have had fish tanks for as long as I could remember, but I never thought I would have this many lol. I can't get enough of animals (working at an animal hospital full time is a big hint). I currently have Africans, South & Central American, few reef tanks, multiple plant tanks, one dog at the time, two cats, two condro pythons and three jungle pastel ball pythons that are currently in the process of being sold……wait let me catch my breath LOL….. one bearded dragon, two SA painted turtles, and I am now in the process of setting up my dart frog terrarium for the second time to breed some frogs for my friend who owns Tropical Lagoon. That's all I could think of at the time, so if you have any questions please fell free to ask.[/b]

Jumbie, I know I've said this to you before, but Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the whole entire WORLD!!!

I love Steve from Tropical and I respect him very much. He knows me from doing business with him for over 20 years or so. You are quite fortunate to have him as your boss and friend.

Good Luck and I look forward to meeting you at the next meeting.

Richard M

SubMariner

SubMariner