• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New header

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We now have a new header on the top of here thanks to Li.
If you don't see it try Ctrl F5 and force a refresh and it should show up.

Thank you Li

iamzrad

Members
Looks good except the obnoxious blending modes on the CCA typeface. Lose that inner shadow/satin blending mode and it will be golden. :)

longstocking

Members
I gotta be honest... not digg'n it.

Need to get rid of one of the fish.... The two fish styles don't blend well.

I agree with the above as well.... The font/shading etc....

Now I have no clue as to how to do these things... so ignore me as it is WAY better than anything I could do.

Cartel

Members
I noticed this earlier. I went from CCA to MFK and literally right back to CCA and was like whoa! But I will have to agree with the others on the blending and maybe loosing one fish. But I thing the change is great in general.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow, our members are so opinionated...in a funny way of course.

I'm afraid they might be right on both things,but it looks okay. I'm sure it will eventually turn out alright if we configure all the parameters to look right. :)

RM

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Wow, I asked people to come up with one a couple months ago and got none. 2 hours with new header and 4 replies. wow

I thought it looked a lot better than that little logo in one corner that we've had since January.
Hmmmmm.

Oh well. Guess back to the drawing board.

longstocking

Members
I would help... but I don't know how Pat?

I think we should stick with the cartoon character... isn't it kinda our mascot? Shrink him so he fits better. If you choose the other fish... put him on the other side IMO.

Just change the font.... maybe more professional looking. I think that is what we are all saying?? Some how mesh it with the cartoon dude...

lonlangione

Members
Get rid of the peacock and it looks great/ I don't even mind the blending. Maybe the blending a little lighter. Now all you peacock lovers realize that I have nothing against them. Maybe do one with a peacock, one with the logo fish, one with a kribensis, one with a Central / South American and rotate them. But if I had to choose one to stay there on a perm basis, it would be the logo fish with the sunglasses.

Lonny

Cartel

Members
I wasnt bashing it just for the record. I even said I think the change is great compared to the simple little logo we had. I wish I had some kind of skills to help but im afraid I dont!

maddog10

Members
I like the cartoon fish. I agree with Sarah, it has become our symbol.
Peacock clashes to much with the other fish.
Like the font.
50/50 on the shading.
Needs to be scaled down so that it does not cross the border.

All in all I like the change.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I like the cartoon fish. I agree with Sarah, it has become our symbol.
Peacock clashes to much with the other fish.
Like the font.
50/50 on the shading.
Needs to be scaled down so that it does not cross the border.

All in all I like the change.
DITTO WHAT THEY SAID :D

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
this is just a sample... im battling a flue like symptom today..

but if any one want a shot at this.. here is the spec..

if you want above the yellow line... use 100pixel as height... below is 120pixel

here is the logo

CCA_2007_logo_white_letters.jpg

CCA_2007_logo_white_letters.jpg

fischfan13

Banned
this is just a sample... im battling a flue like symptom today.. suppose be napping... LOL

Li, get better.
If you need help I would be more than happy.

How would this look?
head_left.jpg

maddog10

Members
I forgot to mention, there is a pretty big spelling error in the header :angel2:

I always liked the phrase 'flu like symptoms'

I am currently suffering from 'broke like conditions' :lol: