• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New guy from springfield PA

Hi i'm John.

This is my first online fish forum. I currently have 2 tanks. The main tank is a 72g bow front with community mbuna with one Hap and a Synodontis.

Filtration= 1 aquaclear 110 and eheim 2236 canister.

Substrate= that expensive "African cichlid mix" ( I spent over $90 on 3 20lb bags)

Lighting= some high output light ( I forget what the specs are, box is in attic) at night I have 3 led lights 2 blue and 1 red.

Fish= between 16-21 not sure hard to count. And about 6-8 one month old fry from what I can tell. That are hiding in main tank. I know my fish will make hybrids, don't worry I will never sell them or give them to a LFS. I even told my girlfriend if a die not to give fish to a store, haha Im not planning on dying anytime soon.

Plants= all are fake except one. The real one grows on this rock, I forget the name, but it's made it for 4 months now. I only have the plants to provide shelter for fry.

Well I'm tired of typing this all on my phone, here are some pictures below.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, John. Gotta love them Malawi fish!

No offense, but what's up with the name? There's gotta be a story behind it.... :p