• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

new from aquamania

spazmattik

Members
hey everyone. just wanted to introduce myself, my name is matt. my girlfriend and I attended aquamania yesterday and today. it was a great event and we got to meet some cool fellow hobbyists as well as walk away with some nice fish :) (even though some one ran off with the green terror i wanted! but thats what happens when you think on something to long :p)

anyways, i look forward to talking with more of you and attending some meetings in the future. I am also on MFK as spazmattik but its good to see more local fish keepers.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey Matt,

I remember you guys hanging out at my table for while yesterday. We were just inside the door to the right and had a big GT on it for a few minutes before it flew off the table. :)

Glad you decided to join us. What kind of fish are you keeping again?

spazmattik

Members
Thanks everyone. Glad to be here.

Hey Tony, ya I definitely remember your table. You had the beer! Lol. Glad I got your name cause I forgot to get it then, there was a lot going on. Ya I am kicking myself today about the green terror but I had to think on it because I only have so much space. That gt would have been nice to add with my female but I would have to give up my salvini.

I have a albino tiger oscar, female gt , salvini, flowerhorn, grammode, gold nugget and royal plecos. Different tanks of course. My girlfriend has the african tank where the fish we got from you went.

I will add some pics later when I get a chance.