• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New contest/ Photo of the month.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I will post soon.
I got two more entries last night but don't recognize the email addresses so I am waiting for replies.

When you are entering a picture, please tell me who you are.

marge618

CCA member
There have to be reasons for people to join or no one would. I shouldn't say no one... but too many people would "take advantage" of a lot of things. It's only 20-30 bucks to join and for what you get that is a steal !! The food alone is worth at least 20 for a year... plus all the other things you get :)

Hence why I try and make things I do members only as well... just helps build the club :)

A photo of the month contest for CCA members.. a great idea! Can't wait to see this month's entries!

Last edited:

TheWire

Members
Can we separate this POTM into 2 different categories? Some of us are not that lucky to have DSLR :(....maybe 1 section is for only poor working folks that has Point and shot camera?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Remember the idea of this is not the technical aspects of the photo but the overall picture. the 'shot'
I understand but I barely got enough pictures to make it intersting as it was.
I will watch and see how many pictures we get and how much excitement there is. Will see if its needed.

marge618

CCA member
I really like the Phot contest. Hope we plan to archive each months winner as well as all of the entries.