• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need to give away 8 cichlids

nancy

Members
We have 3 adult cichlids and 5 babies. The 2 adult males are 4 years old and about 5 inches long. The adult female is about 2 1/2- 3 inches long. The males do not get along, and are not good tank-mates. We live in Hagerstown MD, and will happily give them to anyone who will come and take them to a good new home.
Thanks

rich_one

Members
Welcome to the CCA.

Might help if you:

1. Post this in the Marketplace forum

2. Have an idea of what species of cichlid you are trying to give away

Good luck with it.

-Rich

nancy

Members
8 free cichilids

We live in Hagerstown MD and need to find a new home for our cichlids. We have three adults, 2 male, one female. We also have five young fish 6 months and younger. The adult males are 4 years old and about 5" and the female is about 2 1/2". One male is light bluish gray and the other has stripes that are light blue/darker blue. The female is black/bright blue. The young are mainly light gray. I am not sure what types they are.

Thanks

winter 2012 003.jpg

winter 2012 004.jpg

winter 2012 005.jpg

winter 2012 006.jpg

winter 2012 007.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Crazy looking face on the guy in the first picture. Looks a bit like a miniature sperm whale...

dankdabe

Members
Good looking out Chad but I've reached my quota in the mbuna tank after snatching up 7 feisty little psuedo acei from Tony last meeting!