• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Photos Of Reganochromis Calliurus

If anyone keeps Reganoochromis calliurus, high quality photos are needed for an article that an editor has just recently requested. I would be glad to shoot your fish. BUT, it has to be done ASAP... Like in the next few days!

Please contact me at phishphorphun@comcast.net.

DeeCee

Members
Bobby,

I don't have any of the fish that you're asking for, but I did try to send you an email to the comcast one you listed. It bounced back to me saying it was an invalid address...... ???

DC

longstocking

Members
Still need a pic Bobby? There is a guy down in upper VA if you do... pm me and I'll get you his contact info if you want... I think they are young though... not adults. But, they are from a pretty good breeder... so, good quality fish... at least they should be.

Originally posted by longstocking@Oct 25 2005, 07:06 AM
Still need a pic Bobby? There is a guy down in upper VA if you do... pm me and I'll get you his contact info if you want... I think they are young though... not adults. But, they are from a pretty good breeder... so, good quality fish... at least they should be.
Thanks Sarah, but we already took care of it. Ted Judy (aka tjudy) over at APF is always looking for fish photos for articles with very short notice. Usually it is just a couple days to get them to him because of publication print deadlines.

Btw, you know he is using the APF for his press resource a lot more now. We, as a group, may be doing a series of articles using our photos for the ACA Journal in the near furture...if all the details can be worked out. Pay attention to his posts and you may be able to get some of your photos published or may want to volunteer to do an article when the program is finally established. Just FYI.