• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Fish House

bimojoe

Members
here's a picture of my tank.

120_2056.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Nice Tank!

Fish... it's for dinner. You know, kind of like the meat commercial, Meat...it's for dinner. ;)

Now let's see some pictures of Fish!

Welcome again,

Richard

dogofwar

CCA Members
Very nice - I see a Red Tailed Shark!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Oct 11 2008, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice Tank!

Fish... it's for dinner. You know, kind of like the meat commercial, Meat...it's for dinner. ;)

Welcome again,

Richard[/b]

bimojoe

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogofwar @ Oct 11 2008, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Oct 11 2008, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice Tank!

Welcome again,

Richard[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the compliments. The red-tail keeps company with some Rio tetras and some Rasboras. I'm planning to ad Apistogrammas when I can...then more pictures.

joe

dogofwar

CCA Members
Instead of apistos, what might be awesome in there are some Pseudocrenilabrus philander dispersus, which are Yellow Egytian Mouthbrooders... They only get to about 2" and like planted tanks. They're electric yellow with blue lipstick.

They put some of my little ones in their planted show tank at Tropical Fish World in G'Burg and they've really colored up.

PM me if you'd like some little ones or young pairs...

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JoeS @ Oct 11 2008, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogofwar @ Oct 11 2008, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Oct 11 2008, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice Tank!

Welcome again,

Richard[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the compliments. The red-tail keeps company with some Rio tetras and some Rasboras. I'm planning to ad Apistogrammas when I can...then more pictures.

joe
[/b][/quote]