• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving My Fishroom

Termato

Board of Directors
Hey everyone,

I'm moving in a couple of weeks and I'll be moving my fishroom along with it. For those of you that see this thread, I have the following tanks available that I will later also post in the marketplace. But you all get first dibs.

Five 10G Tanks - $8 each
Two 20G Tanks - $15 each
One 29G Tank - $15 (glass is chipped but not a problem. holds perfectly)
One 29G Slate Bottom Tank that doesn't hold water - $15
One 75G Tank that doesn't hold water - $40

Tanks I'll be keeping: 210,150,125,75x2,40B,33x2,30,20L

I also did a video on my entire plan for the fishroom:

This sunday afternoon I'm moving the 210G and a 75G.
Next weekend the rest of the fish room goes.

Let me know if you want to help.

Termato

Board of Directors
So I think we should be able to edit our posts on this website PAST 30 minutes for this reason. I had to delete the video and re-upload and I can't change the links...sooo I have make another post with the new link.

Here is the working video link:

dogofwar

CCA Members
Victor - will you have a moving truck? Is their a freight elevator?

Might be able to help on Sunday :)

Matt

Termato

Board of Directors
Schedule Change Up: Fish and tanks are going on Saturday

I'll have a nice big truck and there is an elevator to use. There will also be dooleys to place the tanks on to move them.

The plan is to load the moving truck with furniture first early in the morning. Then, place the tanks last so we can get them out first. It'd probably be before noon that we'd start loading the tanks. That way, we can focus on just loading the tanks, and unloading into the fishroom. Priorities!

I'm going to move two or three tanks ahead of time on Wednesday so I can move some fish and not worry about that craziness. Painting the new fishroom tomorrow to get it all ready.