• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving - fish for sale and 90G tank/stand

toddnbecka

Members
Ya, looks like my eureka reds have caught on to the Synodontis multi's. I figure it's time to move them in with the ruby reds for a while. At least one of the juvies should turn out to be a male? I have another 75 I can use to split the ruby reds, one male won't breed with all 10 females anyway.

dlfn1

Members
i would think odds are with ya on one of the juvies being a male.
i'll bring them to the meeting for ya.

toddnbecka

Members
That's what I expected when I got a group of 15 fry. I lost a few early on, ended up with 3m/9f after they grew out. One of the males was killed a few months ago, lost the other spare a couple weeks ago when I moved the tank.

dlfn1

Members
hey scott,
bettas are yours......
do u want all of them.......i have 8.
four are in a 10 gal all together (all females). the other 4 are by themselves, got from rick dotson, might be males or females, can't tell.
let me know. thanks

Dawn, I'll adopt the Bettas if they are still available. I'll be at the meeting also.
Scott:eek:

Dawn -- I'm originally from the SF Bay Area. You're in for major culture shock -- and sticker shock! Good luck!

Find your way to Santa Cruz some day and have a cocktail at the Crow's Nest for me . . .

dlfn1

Members
update.....what's left

cories
headstander
heterandria
ancistrus
firemouths
orange female guppy (might be called double red or something like that, can't remember)
guppies (bought as guppies from congressional aquarium, they are all silver with blue eyes....i don't think they are guppies) will post a pic as soon as my camera battery charges)
cutteri/convict hybrid

toddnbecka

Members
I put the 5 peacocks into a 40 breeder that otherwise currently houses a handful of BN pleco's. They looked fine last night, not stressed, and happily chowed down some NLS pellets.

dlfn1

Members
u are very welcome DQ, glad someone had room for them.

thanks for the update todd, good to hear they are eating already and are doing well.

bill, i got the loaches from petsmart of all places. they looked good when i bought them probably 5 months or so ago. i was sad to let them go, but didn't figure they would make the journey to ca very well. i'd love to see pics in the future when they've grown a bit.

dlfn1

Members
as identified by MAB, i have a pair of mosquito fish and a handful of silver w/ blue eye guppies.
as well as the following still needing homes.....
convict/cutteri hybrid
headstander
firemouth juvies
ancistrus (might be picked up on monday)
heterandria (might be picked up on monday)
double red(double orange, forget the name) female guppy

dlfn1

Members
what's left...........
-1 ancistrus
-pair of mosquito fish
-group of guppies (look very similar to the mosquito fish)
-1 female double red/double orange guppy (forget what they are called, male died)
-1 cutteri/convict hybrid (bought at PVAS auction last yr as cutteri)
-1 headstander
-group of heterandria formosa

Dawn,

I'll take the Heterandria formosa if they are still available. They will be great in my small fish community tank.

Arlene

verbal

CCA Members
I think the blue lobsters I got from you mated. Hopefully in a month I should get some babies.

dlfn1

Members
arlene, they are yours.

jesse, wow, they didn't try to kill each other in the same tank?! u'll have to post pics of the little ones if there are some.

verbal

CCA Members
arlene, they are yours.

jesse, wow, they didn't try to kill each other in the same tank?! u'll have to post pics of the little ones if there are some.

I only put them in together for a couple hours. I saw them a couple times in what looked like the mating position. I then removed them when I checked and they were separated.