• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving - fish for sale and 90G tank/stand

dlfn1

Members
hey everyone,
i'm moving to cali in the next month or so and need to clear out my fish. :(
downsizing to an apartment from a 4br house. so it all (mostly all) has to go.
once the fish are gone, there will be some tanks for sale and other equipment too. all prices negotiable. don't like what ya see, make an offer. :)
just want these guys to go to good homes. who says u can't get attached to your fish..........

-Daffodil Cichlids
4 adults, 2F, 2M + ~10 juvies. these guys will breed for ya, as they have for me a half dozen times. got these guys from Scales $15

-various cories
couple pandas, forget what the others are called but they are small like the pandas ~5 $5

-Synodontis ~5in $5

-Firemouths
juvies ~3in 4 or 5 (always hiding, hard to count, one is a little beat up)
was gonna put them in a bigger tank as they are in a 20H right now but won't get the chance to do so) $5

-Blue crayfish 2
one is ~4in, the other is ~5in (kept in separate tanks)
i'm pretty certain that one is female and the other is male, so if u wanted to try breeding
FREE

-Bolivian Rams 2
FREE

-Ancistrus
one regular and one albino ~2.5in
$2ea

-orange swordtails
~10 a couple are males
FREE

-Oscar ~5-6in
FREE

-Clown Loaches 2 ~3in
$4ea

-Ruby Red Peacocks
1 adult F, 4 unsexed juvies ~3in
$5 for all

-Yellow Labs
3 juvies
~2-3in
coloring up....egg spots and black line on top fin
$5 for all

-Convict/Cutteri hybrid
i got this last year at the pvas spring auction as a cutteri, but it seems to resemble more of a convict/cutteri hybrid, pretty fish, ok w/ other fish.
FREE

-Gymnogeophagus Gymnogenys "arroyo yerbalito"
bought these at auction couple yrs ago as australis but after dogofwar's (matt) talk on gymnogeophagus he thought they are gymnogenys'.
10 ~3-4in $20

-Heterandria formosa
9 juvies $5

-Marbled headstander (Arbramites hypselontus)
very cool fish. was told he was mean, but he has been totally fine w/ the peacocks and yellow labs.
$5

-South American Bumbleebee Catfish
FREE

-Bettas
7 bettas, some from rick dotson
FREE

-90 gallon 4x2x2 tank w/ 2x4 stand
bought this used, cleaned it out a bit, bought a glass hood for it, got it in my living room ready to go.......moving now....bah!!!
$100

can provide pics if needed
more stuff posted soon..................................

I WILL BE AT THE APRIL MEETING

Last edited:

YSS

Members
I would like to stop by sometime this week in the evening if you are available.

MAV75

Members
Hey Dawn,
If the Bolivian Rams and the Gymnogeophagus Gymnogenys are still available, I am very interested. Please let me know, I have a good home for them. Thank you.
Mauricio

dlfn1

Members
PICS

the tank is not drilled and it is a 120g (not 90g).
it is 4x2x2

not sure on the specific synodontis, perhaps someone can identify

pic 1 - tank
pic 2 - synodontis
pic 3 - synodontis
pic 4 - oscar
pic 5 - heterandria formosa

120tank.jpg

synodontis1.jpg

synodontis2.jpg

oscar.jpg

heterandria.jpg

Last edited:

fischfan13

Banned
Why did I sell my Dodge Ram???
Somebody please buy that tank...it is sooooooo tempting but would not fit into my Subaru!

dlfn1

Members
I've gotten all the Pm's. If i haven't gotten back to u, it is because someone else said they wanted it first. if the person ahead of u decides they don't, then i'll let u know. patience, grasshopper. :)
For those of u that would like to stop by, please do so sometime this week if possible so that if u don't want the fish, i can bring them to the next person in line and hand off at the meeting on saturday.
thanks everyone.
i'll post a revised list of what's still available after i hear back from those that said they wanted it.

dlfn1

Members
since a few of you have asked.....the driftwood in the pic is $50.
it does not come with the tank....sorry.

dlfn1

Members
reel addiction, u got it! if verbal doesn't take it, it's yours. will keep ya posted.

thanks tony. will miss everyone and the meetings. :(
the fiance just couldn't turn down a job w/ google, so mountain view, here we come.

dlfn1

Members
An update on what is left............
daffodil cichlids
cories
firemouths
bettas
ancistrus (regular, not albino)
ruby reds
headstander
heterandria
convict/cutteri hybrid
big driftwood

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
thanks tony. will miss everyone and the meetings. :(
the fiance just couldn't turn down a job w/ google, so mountain view, here we come.

Mountain views and a job with Google... yeah, that sounds absolutely terrible. ;)

Good luck to you and keep us posted as to your fish endeavors after you move. :)

dlfn1

Members
i will tony. i'll have to do a little restocking for the tanks that i'm keeping. hopefully, some of u guys will have something to send my way. :)
might have to get rid of one of my cats, so that kinda sucks. seems most of the apartments have a 2 pet maximum. we'll see.
see u sat if u're at the mtg.

toddnbecka

Members
How big are the ruby red juvies? Is the adult a male? I currently have 1m/8-9f, could really stand to split them into another 75 with a new male. If the juvies are over 1" I'll take the group at the meeting.

dlfn1

Members
hey todd,
the adult is a female ~5in, the other 4 are ~3in.
let me know if u want them. i'll bring them to the mtg.