• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MonsterAquariaNetwork and Li need your help!!

You know, I'm surprised that Monster Energy Drink hasn't gone after Advanced Auto Parts MONSTER JAM, since monster is in the name. Oh wait, they sponsor some of the trucks at these events. My bad. What a bunch of hypocrits!

Arlene

MED Monster Truck.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Posted twice more on my FB page. Had a great friend and strong political activist (with connections to many other credible leaders) post a thread and link to the petition on her FB page.

Sent from my DROIDX

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I've forwarded everything to my wife for her to reach out to her friends. She can be pretty persuasive (she was successful in getting $50,000 for our elementary school this year for handicapped accessible bathrooms). She has also reached out to a lawyer friend to see if she can help.

Keep it moving!!!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
They deleted my most recent post within seconds. Denying their fb members access to what they are doing shows their lack of faith in their patrons.

Sent from my DROIDX

If you look on the right side and click on recent posts "See All" I can see what everyone has written. They have not been deleted.

Arlene

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Au contrare

We should be careful posting stuff like this. Knowing type of company this is, they might come after us.

Freedom of speech is still protected in this country last time I checked. They can get stuffed.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I think I figured what this is really about. FB search results. If you put in monster Li pops up first not Monster Energy.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I THINK YOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING BECAUSE MY FRIEND MENTIONED THAT SAME THING LAST NIGHT. SAID IT WAS PETTY BUT ITS THEIR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. GOOD POINT.;)