• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Minifoot's Fish Room...

Ophelia77

Members
Okay, so as most of you know, we live in a small 3 bedroom apartment on the third floor with three kids. Since there is no where else to put tanks in the house, I let him turn my living room into his fish room. There will be lot's more to come, and keep in mind this is only the living room.

FR1.jpg

FR2.jpg

FR3.jpg

FR4.jpg

minifoot77

Members
its actually 2 of them 6' by 6' one on each side of the living room and i am still waiting on my ap-100 for the air supply.... and the first pic shows the chair that got kicked to the curb :)

YSS

Members
I am surprised that the apartment is letting you have all those tanks on the 3rd floor. I've heard stories about people having to get rid of their tanks. Hope it's not the case for you guys.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WAY TO GO CALEB. KNOWING YOU MINIFOOT YOU HAD TO TAKE EXTRA BIG STEPS IN THAT 12 STEP PROGRAM SO IT WAS PROLLY MORE LIKE 24 STEPS :D.

Ophelia77

Members
I am surprised that the apartment is letting you have all those tanks on the 3rd floor. I've heard stories about people having to get rid of their tanks. Hope it's not the case for you guys.

It really helps to be friends with the apartment manager, too :)