• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Milwaukee ACA Recap

Jumbie

Members
Those Otopharynx Lithobates awesome!!! I mean it...for those of you who don't really know me I am more of a SA/CA kind of guy. But after seeing these fish I decided to buy nice size group, but before I could blink Richard purchased the entire tank LMAO. Smart move master Jedi lol.

I have been really busy and have had little time to get on the forum so I promise that when I get home today I will post my list of fish that I got from the ACA. I know some people may think I am being secretive about what I got and that is not the case at all. So keep an eye out for my list later on this evening.

Ophelia77

Members
Tony, Can i Keep this pick? It's absolutely beautiful!!! If anyone was wondering, the red brick building with all the towers is the Chicago Hilton, where they hold the Midwest Band and Orchestra clinic every year, and directly behind that is the Sears tower (now the Willis Tower), the tallest building in the US. Ahh the memories:)

And tell me boys, WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE THE TOUR OF THE MILLER BREWERY???????

Chicago skyline.jpg

Jumbie

Members
Ok here is my list of fish that I got from the ACA

Paratilapia Bleekeri
Paretroplus Maculatus
Ptychochromis Oligacanthus "Nosy Be"
Lithochromis Xanthopetery
A. Nagar Flame tails
Pundamilia Nyererei (from Anchor Island)
Crenicichla orange pike (med size from Peru)
Crenicichla Atabapo II

I got some other fish as well but they didn't make the trip back so I didn't post them!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Man - I wish I had room for maculatus!

Great pick-ups

Matt

Ok here is my list of fish that I got from the ACA

Paratilapia Bleekeri
Paretroplus Maculatus
Ptychochromis Oligacanthus "Nosy Be"
Lithochromis Xanthopetery
A. Nagar Flame tails
Pundamilia Nyererei (from Anchor Island)
Crenicichla orange pike (med size from Peru)
Crenicichla Atabapo II

I got some other fish as well but they didn't make the trip back so I didn't post them!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tony, Can i Keep this pick? It's absolutely beautiful!!! If anyone was wondering, the red brick building with all the towers is the Chicago Hilton, where they hold the Midwest Band and Orchestra clinic every year, and directly behind that is the Sears tower (now the Willis Tower), the tallest building in the US. Ahh the memories:)

Hey Tonya. Thanks for the kind words. I'll email you a larger version if you'd like. PM me your email address. :)