• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mexican Restaurant

Lively

Members
No hammering but they seem Veeeery different to me. And not to start anything :angry3::lol:;) but why would anyone, especially a sane person, choose to live in Maryland:( if they had a choice between that place:eek: and The Old Dominion:wub:?

Someone pretending to be George (who would NEVER start controversy)

I agree George - although MD out here is very pretty... our side of the river is prettier... ;)

Sonny Disposition

Closer to home, I recommend Fajita Coast, at the corner of University Boulevard and Route 29, in Silver Spring. Everything is good, but I recommend the vegetarian fajitas. Don't know how authentic it is--the owner is Cuban, not Mexican--but it's still really good.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
No hammering but they seem Veeeery different to me. And not to start anything :angry3::lol:;) but why would anyone, especially a sane person, choose to live in Maryland:( if they had a choice between that place:eek: and The Old Dominion:wub:?

Someone pretending to be George (who would NEVER start controversy)

That's because you were exiled from Maryland a Galaxy ago George.:lol::rolleyes::cool:

Your Jedi Knight Buddy,

Richard

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
That's because you were exiled from Maryland a Galaxy ago George.:lol::rolleyes::cool:

Your Jedi Knight Buddy,

Richard
Nope, exiled from Florida and still very sorry Young Skywalker. Florida beats the tar out of MD/VA/DC and pretty much all the rest of the 49 on this continent.

Still pretending to be George

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I've never been to a Mexican Restaurant. I don't eat beans so I never know what to order. Thats the main reason.

Lively

Members
I don't like beans and I don't like hot - but I love Mexican food. Fajita's are a good choice to start with. They normally come with a side of beans and I substitutte with extra rice. When we lived in Crystal City, I'd eat Chipolte's every other night - that was spicey for me, but I'd eat the burrito mouth on fire, anyway! Eventually, I got used to the heat now I enjoy more spicey foods :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
A guy who rides that bike you ride shouldn't be afraid of anything Pat.

lol
George, I am weird after all.

Heck, I dont even eat steak or mashed potatoes.

Lively, somewhat hot no longer bothers me but its just the beans.

Lively

Members
lol
George, I am weird after all.

Heck, I dont even eat steak or mashed potatoes.

Lively, somewhat hot no longer bothers me but its just the beans.

No steak??? I might have to rethink my association with you... lol I'm with you on the mashed potatoes and beans - not fond of either one. But steak fajita's are one of my favorite things to eat! Chicken fajita's are decent and no beans in them... lots of mexican dishes don't have beans in them

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I shudder at the mear sound of Steak.

lol

In the last 31 years, I may have eaten 10 steaks.
Blah.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'm the same way with Liver, but Hannibal Lecter from the movie,"Silence of the Lambs" made it kind of sound yummy. LOL!

RM

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
My wife and I went to Bermuda. I found a little convenience store near us that had frozen microwavable steak and kidney pie. I had it almost every day we were there much to my wife's disgust. The woman never has had any taste. I have looked for it in this god forsaken country ever since. Who knew Bermuda was so far ahead of us?

George

Cartel

Members
No steaks?!?!?! What do you eat? lol

And on the potatoes if i was irish i would have died in the potato famine. Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, fries, potato soup, potato bread, chips, you name it!