• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Memorial Day plans?

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Talking about unloading after a move - we moved down here in 1989, and I still have some boxes that have not been unpacked! They contain old bottles I dug up in old Staten Island garbage dumps (great ink bottles too).

dogofwar

CCA Members
Had a great time at Dutch Wonderland yesterday... and Rockville Hometown Holidays today... Pool day tomorrow.

Matt

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Earlier today my mom, a good family friend, and I were looking for storage spaces. It was allot more fun than it sounds. I also got a shipment for the fishroom and Im picking up 4 tanks and a small rack system tomorrow.

Becca

Members
Earlier today my mom, a good family friend, and I were looking for storage spaces. It was allot more fun than it sounds. I also got a shipment for the fishroom and Im picking up 4 tanks and a small rack system tomorrow.

Awesome!

If you put in an order to Ken's anytime soon, let me know, I could use to buy some sponge filters, but not $75 worth :eek:.