• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

membership

dogofwar

CCA Members
To become a member of CCA, all you need to do is pay your membership dues (Join CCA tab: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/index.php?pageid=membership)

Especially as weather gets better, you should bring your kids to a meeting. I've got twins who are now 5 and there's a great, enclosed, little-kid-friendly playground right behind the meeting room... and lots of kids come with their parents.

I have to admit that I missed more presentations than I saw when I was solo with the kids but it's still a great time.

Come check things out - you don't even need to be a CCA member (although you can also join at the meeting) - best $20 you'll ever spend! :)

Matt

Do you have to attend a meeting to become a paying member? I've met a lot of great people and want to support the CCA. Plus Ive bought and plan on buying lots of fish from members off this forum. I'm a single father of 2 yr old twins and a regional manager for a large telecommunications company in DC, VA and MD. I would LOVE to attend a meeting but realistically I'm just not sure when I'll be able to make it. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BroJul

Members
That's awesome! I didn't realize there was a kid friendly area. That makes things much easier. I only have the 50% but it's mainly weekdays evenings. Thanks for the information. I'll check out the link and sign up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Btwcp

CCA Members
Who ever does the make members a member if you could do that for me I would be very thankful

Becca

Members
Please PM Pat Kelly, he greens names. The process is not instant. I will be entering meeting sign ups on Monday, when I don't have a toddler trying to sabotage my efforts. I'll forward the updated list to Pat then.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App