• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mbuna needed

Macrophage

Members
Hi,

Many of you have suggested to this newbie that I may have some luck trying to find some fish I want here. So here goes, I would like a group (4-6) of one of more of the following:

1. Ps. flavus (dinghani)
2. Ps. polit
3. Any Ps. elongatus
4. Any Cynotilapia afra
5. male Ps. Crabro (bumblebee)
6. Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos (maingano)
7. multiple female Ps. demasoni
8. any other group of interesting fish you think would do well in an adult mixed mbuna tank

Thanks,

Aaron

dogofwar

CCA Members
Talk to Mike (mab) - he has some of those for FREE (from Scales) that he's trying to re-home...

Matt

Hi,

Many of you have suggested to this newbie that I may have some luck trying to find some fish I want here. So here goes, I would like a group (4-6) of one of more of the following:

1. Ps. flavus (dinghani)
2. Ps. polit
3. Any Ps. elongatus
4. Any Cynotilapia afra
8. any other group of interesting fish you think would do well in an adult mixed mbuna tank

Thanks,

Aaron

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Talk to Mike (mab) - he has some of those for FREE (from Scales) that he's trying to re-home...

Matt
Last I heard he planned to put what he had left in the auction Saturday as a club donation. I do think there were some afras in there plus others.

George

Sonny Disposition

I've got some mainganos. How many do you need?

Hi,

1. Ps. flavus (dinghani)
2. Ps. polit
3. Any Ps. elongatus
4. Any Cynotilapia afra

Thanks,

Aaron

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have 1 6" male bumble bee if interested, I know you originally specified groups but you specified male for the bumblebees and wanted to double check. PM me if interested.

shamu57

Members
Afra

I could get you some Afra Cobue Orange Back later this summer. I currently have 3 females holding. I was not planning to salvage the fry, but if you are interested I could pull one of them out....