• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

March Meeting Of The Cca

mscichlid

Founder
I had a great time! The meeting after the meeting was great, albeit I was a little tired. Getting a chance to talk to the speaker in a more intimate setting lends itself to great stories and a few inside tidbits of the 'outside' fish world.

I bought a two species from Ken that I'm excited about. One is Cryptoheros sp. Honduran Red Point Rio Monga. My first Central American! The other was the Apistogramma iniridae. A beautiful apisto. Most apistos are beautiful anyway...

The Two Fish Guys had a few sensational additions. I got a beautiful, I mean gorgeous, cacatuoides pair. Hopefully I can get a picture later today. Thanks BigBoy (Maddog) for loaning me the extra dineros!

Also, I met a potential member who lives 2 minutes from me. A new member and a checker to boot!

Thanks Pat for the fry. I was almost tempted to keep them when they started to swim around and pecking for food. But alas, it was too late. :eek: :D

Maybe I'll get one Peacock to show....

DeeCee! Good to see you here! :jumpy:

fishfarm

Members
I did have a good time (but I always do no matter where I am, it's my philosophy in life :D )
Thanks again for inviting me and for Ron and Donna putting up with me for a few days. Ken

Spine

Members
<div class='quotemain'>
My Cryptoheros silurum Rio Teste spawned.
Thanks Ken

Kevin
[/b]

I love that fish, Don't they have great spawning colors! Ken
[/b][/quote]
Yes they are awsome! I cant wait to grow these guys out so other club members can experience them.

Thanks agian,
Kevin