• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Longfin Super Reds- EGGS!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Looking good! Maybe I'll get in on this eventually. Don't be concerned with the males being good Dads. Most Pleco males do a great job of guarding until they are ready to venture out on their own!

Forester

Members
Looking good! Maybe I'll get in on this eventually. Don't be concerned with the males being good Dads. Most Pleco males do a great job of guarding until they are ready to venture out on their own!

Thanks!

Yeah I never used to pull the fry but they get back to spawning so quickly the benefits are just too great. I let him do the hard work and then I just pull em when they're yolk sack is almost done. I get almost double the spawns and I think the fry grow faster because they always have food right by them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Thats true. If you have the space and can do quick turn arounds with good fry survival at that age, why not?!

Forester

Members
I just setup two 40g breeders for that sole purpose, growing out fry, and have two AC110s on each one so I should be able to grow a lot of fry in there at once.