• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Liquidation

dogofwar

CCA Members
So which member or members is going to pick up Sam's slack?

We need more folks breeding and making available uber-rare dwarf cichlids and cories for trade or next-to-nothing...making informed posts about fishkeeping (and life) on the forum... and otherwise contributing / volunteering / helping out the club without being begged and/or bribed?

Matt

Becca

Members

We need more folks breeding and making available uber-rare dwarf cichlids and cories for trade or next-to-nothing...making informed posts about fishkeeping (and life) on the forum... and otherwise contributing / volunteering / helping out the club without being begged and/or bribed?

Matt

Hopefully whoever takes them home?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Moreover...

Matt

...and this is critical - who's going to call BS on trolls, frauds, shysters and those who imagine that aged organic material is a threat to fish tanks or that the insides of filters inhabit an alternate universe?

And Rebecca (you really should use your full name - it's one of my favorites, like Jennifer), for me, that was graceful.

daninmd

Members
...and this is critical - who's going to call BS on trolls, frauds, shysters and those who imagine that aged organic material is a threat to fish tanks or that the insides of filters inhabit an alternate universe?

And Rebecca (you really should use your full name - it's one of my favorites, like Jennifer), for me, that was graceful.

no internet access where you are going??? would imagine you might still check in from time to time...

Becca

Members

Well, Sam, I swear to never clean my canister filters more than twice a year, in your honor. I will also swear that I never had problems with any of my tanks until I cleaned a clogged-up canister filter and took out my test kit.

As for my name, you are welcome to call me by it any time. Truly, what name I give people changes day-to-day with my mood and what people call me seems to change just as often...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Additional sale items

5 Uruguayan untyped WC Corydoras paleatus-type adults
Assorted widowed M/F Apistogrammas
Adult spawning pair of HRPs "Rio Danil" with red fins
Spawning pair of crimson Hemichromis guttatus (small and mellower African jewelfish)
M/F pair of adult orange Krobia xinguensis- just starting to spawn (male had to grow up)
Spawning group of 8-10 Aspidoras albater
Eheim 2224