• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LF -LDA 008 Ancistrus claro

verbal

CCA Members
Cool looking pleco. Can't say that I've ever seen them for sale.

IIRC they are very difficult/impossible to find in the US. Good luck with the search. If you do happen to find them let us know. They are a very attractive species.

JasonC

Members
There are a number of registered keepers listed at the bottom of the planetcatfish.com page you linked to. I would suggest joining their forum and inquiring with some of them.

And yeah... totally nice looking pleco... would love to know if you find them in the US...

todda

Members
I have been looking for a few years for them. I have found 3 people that keep them. I'm just waiting on fry. I was just trying to seeing if any CCA members have any leads?

Last edited:

todda

Members
Good luck with your searches, I won't be giving up my sources till I have a group in my tank. But, I did find keepers on the planetcatfish.com page I linked. They are keepers out there, just gotta poke around

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Contact Barbie through Planet Catfish. She is one of the registered keepers and pretty big in the pleco trade. If she doesn't still have hers, she would probably know where to get them.