• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Leleupi - your experiences with breeding them

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
Any tips or tricks on how to get them NOT to lay eggs on the glass? They keep spawning and eating their eggs in a few hours. There are plenty of caves and rocks, plants and their only tank mates are a small group of Julidochromis. There is no aggression in the tank and they all have their own favorite spot. I even tried scraping the eggs off the glass and putting them in a low-flow tumbler but that didn't work either.

Last edited:

Reed

Very Fishe
Any tips or tricks on how to get them NOT to lay eggs on the glass? They keep spawning and eating their eggs in a few hours. There are plenty of caves and rocks, plants and their only tank mates are a small group of Julidochromis. There is no aggression in the tank and they all have their own favorite spot. I even tried scraping the eggs off the glass and putting them in a low-flow tumbler but that didn't work either.

@m

MarkK MarkK is the master leleupi breeder