• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just got back from beautiful Bermuda!

Awesome, fascinating, and a bunch of other superlatives - applicable to both your trip and the club! How did you get hooked up with them?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Looks like you had a fantastic time, Rachel! Some gorgeous landscape as well as planted tanks down there. :)

mscichlid

Founder
'Cos I blurted out to Nyon at the ACA that his club should bring Rachael in because she has a hell of a talk is how she got hooked up. I like doing that for folks.

rich_one

Members
Wow! There's a couple of photos on your tourist edition that I remember from my 2007 trip there! It is quite a beautiful island! Looks like you had a great time, Rachel! Looking forward to the aquarium and zoo pics! I never knew peacocks were such bold birds! LOL...

-Rich

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, it's time for another Pat Kelly plug here.
You will notice that I have said this before.

We are always asking for club members to come up with talks. If you come up with a talk that goes over well, then you may get to travel on other clubs dime. Francine and Sarah have also done this.
Michael, Tony, Matt, George, Hans, Mike H., Bob, and probably more have spoken at other clubs. Get your feet wet. Work on a talk and we will try to get you in possibly next year?

Pat