• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JRAS Spring Fling - March 16th 2019 - Mechanicsville, VA

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I want to go but Im on-call AGAIN for this. I also missed out on Schumacher's talk :( Im trying to get someone to cover me though

clearsky5

CCA Members
I'm trying to lobby for lionfish poboys!
anything to bring down you cichlid folks!!!
Anyhow... hope to see you down there.. should be a good time and if we can pull off a few of these one day events,
JRAS is looking into a wknd deal.....
I attached a schedule for your information....
Auction is run through MYGROUPAUCTIONS

springfling schedule 2019_std.jpg

lkelly

Members
Just a note on the auction, we aren't going to be putting in used dry goods for this one. Just things that are new in box as well as fish/plants. We'll try to keep it running efficiently without getting bogged down in bids for a used heater or a rusty 4 gang air valve.

With that said, to paraphrase the legend Dave Barry, "Rusty 4 Gang Air Valve" would make a great name for a rock band.

chriscoli

Administrator
Just a note on the auction, we aren't going to be putting in used dry goods for this one. Just things that are new in box as well as fish/plants. We'll try to keep it running efficiently without getting bogged down in bids for a used heater or a rusty 4 gang air valve.

With that said, to paraphrase the legend Dave Barry, "Rusty 4 Gang Air Valve" would make a great name for a rock band.

wise choice. Keep the auction lean and interesting!

chriscoli

Administrator
Andrew, Charnika, and I went down. We saw a lot of familiar faces. Jen’s demo as well as both talks were excellent and the auction was great! I had a basket of fried gator for lunch.

The auction had some very interesting fish and good prices for both buyers and sellers. Dave’s Rare Fish as well as several other vendors sent some nice donations.