jonclark96

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks,Pat. I've been watching the site for several months and decided it was time to become a full member. I'm currently keeping four tanks:

180 Gallon CA/SA Community

Synspilum, chocolate, gold sev, rotkeil sev, blue acara, nic, juvie JD, HRP's, a. siquia (thanks Matt),cutteri, and recently added several astraloheros sp red ceibal

75 Gallon SA Community

3 baby geo tapajos, 4 krobia cf itanya,bolivian rams, angels, rts, tetras, gold dwarf acara

29 Gallon with my 13 year old diamond back terrapin Iago

6 Gallon with a lonely betta

I'm recently back into keeping fish. Had a bunch of tanks as a kid, but only kept turtles for a while. Now I'm back, and severly addicted. If I had more room, I'd have more tanks.

This is a great community and I am looking forward to being an active member. There is a great deal of knowledge here, and the members that I have met so far are great people.

Thanks for letting me be part of it.

Jon

Lively

Members
Welcome to the BEST FISH CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE!

(I get such a kick out of posting that before Richard has a chance to... lol)

Cartel

Members
Welcome!

Im jealous on the turt! I reeeallly want a Diamond Back Terp! I asked awhile ago on MFK but got no leads. Actually we were talking about them with Mike, DQ, And Phil a couple weeks ago. If you ever get a chance id love to see pics.

So that makes on the DO WANT! list

1. Panther Chameleon
2. DB Terp
3. Hedghog

Lively

Members
Welcome!

Im jealous on the turt! I reeeallly want a Diamond Back Terp! I asked awhile ago on MFK but got no leads. Actually we were talking about them with Mike, DQ, And Phil a couple weeks ago. If you ever get a chance id love to see pics.

So that makes on the DO WANT! list

1. Panther Chameleon
2. DB Terp
3. Hedghog

A hedgehog? Why on earth do you want a hedgehog??

Cartel

Members
A hedgehog? Why on earth do you want a hedgehog??

Have you ever seen or played with one! You'd change your mind they are hella cool. Will i get one? Chances are slim to none or at least not for a looooong time not enough space/$/time. I do plan on getting the Ambilobe Panther Chameleon later this year though. And the DB I would def do too if I had a chance.

And sweet mike I didnt know it was the same guy I wanna see i wanna seeeee

Cartel

Members
Yup im looking for something with blue barred coloration kinda like this guy. Theres lots of diff panther kinds. Like Ambanja, Sambava, and Nosy Be My favorite though are the Ambilobe. Like this!

MrLemieux.jpg

Lively

Members
That thing doesn't even look real... I thought they were supposed to *blend* in with the surroundings... that looks like a bad acid trip... lol

You get one of those and you have to bring it to a meeting - then again maybe not - my girls would pester me forever for one of those.

Sorry Jon - looks like your welcome thread got a bit hijacked... lol par for the course around here :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Welcome aboard and to CCA!

"We're all that and a bag of chips!" How's that slogan Lively? LOL!

LOL
Li did not like my new one:
You may be Monster, but the CCA will take your hobby to the MAX.

I know, not that good.
I will stick with
A Growing Force in the Cichlid Hobby