• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jellyfish exhibit at Baltimore Aquarium

fischfan13

Banned
A couple pics of the exhibit, Ed...

100_0475.jpg

100e0484.jpg

emartin

Members
So is it worth it Bill?

I was there back in 2004 when they had the Exotic Sea Dragon and Sea Horse exhibit and that was anazing...

Did they have any tanks where they had special lights making the jellyfish glow?

fischfan13

Banned
On a whole I thought the entire Aquarium was worth it.
I believe there are certain times when admission is discounted.
Maybe someone on here knows?

Jumbie

Members
I say it's worth it if your already going to be in the area...why not go right. I use to go all the time but I have not been there since they set up the jelly exhibit. If it helps any one of my coworkers thought it was cool when he went in the spring.

dogofwar

CCA Members
We've had a family pass for the past couple of years and go usually at least one Sunday per month (less since the twins)... If you haven't been, it's well worth it to check out the Aquarium and Jellyfish exhibit. There might be a AAA discount but the best deal (if you're going to go a few times) is the pass. Also, parking on the street (which is usually pretty simple to find relatively early) is free...

Matt

longstocking

Members
Ed it's worth it... yes they had special lights on the Jellys when I was there....

I was impressed :) Of course I like jelly's.... something about them... love diving with them as long as I am not in Australia :lol:

emartin

Members
Ed it's worth it... yes they had special lights on the Jellys when I was there....

I was impressed :) Of course I like jelly's.... something about them... love diving with them as long as I am not in Australia :lol:
LOL yeah the irukandji jellies in aussie are not to be messed with!

emartin

Members
Well it sounds like next time I head down there I'll take a visit. I was impressed by the Sea Dragon, Pipefish, and Seahorse exhibit they had a few years ago...

dogofwar

CCA Members
I see something new just about every time I go... and my daughter and I have been probably 25 times in the past couple of years. Having a pass means that we can hang out in a particular area for awhile and not feel like we're not getting our money's worth. We've spent a couple of hours in the "rainforest" before - too cool!

Matt