• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jeff rapps group order?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Get your orders into Jeff - he's got the new south American stuff on his site tangledupincichlids.com

he emailed me a bit ago and said he was super busy with the holidays and the shipment

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Guys:

I'm going to have to pass on the order this time. I need to thin out my tanks as it is, and until I either get rid of some fish, or set up another tank, I need to keep my new additions to a minimum. I am really interested in the sajica and panama cons, so keep me in mind if you need to find a new home in a few months for extras.

Jon

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes yes - small but already showing nice blue

the sajica are quite nice as well

all are in quarantine right now but doing great

Matt

BevN

Members
Thanks for the offer of a group order. I decided to go it alone just because of the time factor. It's just so much easier to have em shipped to my door. With the weather this weekend I wouldn't have been able to come get them anyway.

Group orders are a great thing to do especially if you can get airport to airport shipping. It's the best deal around for shipping fish.