• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jeff rapps group order?

Jumbie

Members
Matt I just printed his list and I am going to look over it later on this weekend and I will let you know. From what I have seen he looks like he has some really cool fish, and those Panama Convicts sound cool.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Probably looking at sometime week after next - I'll have more details early next week

might also have a way for folks who can't pick up during the week to get their fish on sat

Matt

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Probably looking at sometime week after next - I'll have more details early next week

might also have a way for folks who can't pick up during the week to get their fish on sat

Matt
If you can work that out count me in for
2 Cryptoheros sajica
2 Thorichthys pasiones 2.5"

MonteSS

Members
Waaa. I really want a few of those Balzani. You are about 3 hours from me though. Shipping to Virginia is about $55. Too much for me:(

...Bill

dogofwar

CCA Members
This week and next week are pretty crazy for me... And shipping around a holiday is a bad idea.

How does wed dec 2 work?

I'll have an update on a whether my plan for folks who can't pickup until the weekend is a go soon...

Matt