• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Auction Items

chriscoli

Administrator
Don't forget to get your stuff into My Group Auctions for this weekend's meeting! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Should be great! I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and hearing Alan speak. I've got a few things for the auction myself.

Last edited:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Only 6 items so far. I know there is more out there!

Remember, the BAP bucks program starts this month, so for those of you on the fence about BAP participation, maybe this will sway you to join!

Hannibal

Members
How does this work as I have never put anything into the auction before.

Do I register on the webpage, and then just write the item number and what it is on the bag for the auction?

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, that's essentially it. You register, use the Plus icon to enter items, and then you can print labels to put on your bags. It's easy.

zendog

I think the first step after registering is to join a group - in this case CCA. Once you've joined the group you will see the list of auctions, click on the plus to add. It looks like all of the CCA auctions are in for the year, so make sure you put your items in for the right auction.

If you are also a member of PVAS or any other groups or just want to see what they have in their auctions, you can add those as well and see all auctions in your list at once.

You can see a user's guide at:
http://www.mygroupauctions.com/system/help/UsersGuide.pdf

Hannibal

Members
Thanks guys! I have been on the my group auctions page for some time now but have never put anything in the auction. I will give it a go and see what happens.