• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JAMES RIVER AQUARIUM SOCIETY ALL DAY AUCTION

clearsky5

CCA Members
The James River Aquarium Society is moving their all day auction up a month this year to
Saturday September 15th.
Please consider coming down and supporting your sister society.

We use MYGROUPAUCTIONS for our auction.

To find Auction Rules, Bidder Rules or Seller Rules, please visit our website

www.jras.org.

Thanks and please consider putting items in our auction.

flyer2018_std.jpg

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I have been to the JRAS auction the last three years and have gotten some great fish and equipment.

Becca

Members
I might have to see if I can find someone to carpool with. I've been wanting to check it out, but it's a long drive.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Same weekend as the Keystone Clash :(, not sure I can make either event though. Would love to see it though, I've heard great things.

chriscoli

Administrator
Same weekend as the Keystone Clash :(, not sure I can make either event though. Would love to see it though, I've heard great things.

Unfortunately, yes. But when I've gone to this event in the past, it's been really fantastic. You can pick up some nice fish that aren't that common in our immediate area.

clearsky5

CCA Members
Becca:
Patchin Curtis from PVAS is organizing a carpool to come down
it isn't that bad,,,, on the north end of Richmond....
I hope some of you that are not going north can come down for the day

mchambers

Former CCA member
Unfortunately, yes. But when I've gone to this event in the past, it's been really fantastic. You can pick up some nice fish that aren't that common in our immediate area.
Yes, the folks from Raleigh often attend and bring neat fish.

Reed

Very Fishe
Going to the keystone Klash. I have a room on Saturday looking for a roommate if anyone is interested

mchambers

Former CCA member
I may. Still putting together a carpool.

The auction is on, BTW. Flo is staying far enough south not to be a problem for Richmond.

FishEggs

That's what I was waiting to see about. What track Flo was taking and how bad it would affect our area and their's.

I wouldnt mind being in a car pool. Just have to find my swim shorts.