• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BACK!!!!! CCAFFL Season 2

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
1 and 1 Baby! Who's next? Oh that's right Big Boy. Who is that by the way?

Prancing Mikey bit the dust this weekend not only in our Yahoo league, but in our other NFL league. Good Game Mike!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Can't wait till Sunday!!! I'm a part of 3 leagues, but this one is my favorite. I think the Yahoo Fantasy Football League is far superior than the NFL.com one and the CBS Fantasy Football league.

Now that Michael Vick is back in the Mix, I've actually seen some people bench Aaron Rodgers over Michael Vick. Isn't that amazing...He did do some sick moves this past weekend.

DonkeyFish

Members
:unsure:

So hey. I may be close to blonde, but I'm not ashamed.

Can we get a list of person --> forum name --> FFL name for those of us eternally confused and AWFUL about names to faces to screennames??

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Prancing Mikey bit the dust this weekend not only in our Yahoo league, but in our other NFL league. Good Game Mike!
Bill Barbito for CCA VP. Oh wait, wrong thread. Keep talking. If it weren't for a freak show OT performance by Matt Schaub I would have knocked you off too. I still have you covered in overall points. I have Red this week, so 3 tough matchups in a row.

And just in case anyone else hasn't picked up on it, I'm the only one cool enough to be a prancing peacock.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I think everyone knows that I've got the greatest fantasy team name in the history of fantasy sports... It's undeniable!!! ;)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Bill Barbito for CCA VP. Oh wait, wrong thread. Keep talking. If it weren't for a freak show OT performance by Matt Schaub I would have knocked you off too. I still have you covered in overall points. I have Red this week, so 3 tough matchups in a row.

And just in case anyone else hasn't picked up on it, I'm the only one cool enough to be a prancing peacock.

Hahahahaaha!!! That was funny Michael.:lol: Yes, you're special my prancing peacock.;)))