• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BACK!!!!! CCAFFL Season 2

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Peyton Hillis doin WORK against the Ravens!!! Who woulda thunk it... Obviously not me. I knew he'd get the carries but didn't think he'd be productive.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Just like all the experts predicted: Bears, Chiefs and Steelers the only undefeateds left after 3 weeks.
Just like you thought the prancing peacocks would be on top of your division right?

Red put up a good fight, but a weak performance by the Packers helped me hold on. Cheatin' *******s are next on the chopping block.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I have been a Bear's fan since I was born and that was WAY before most of you but I have to think they are the worst 3 and 0 team ever. I just hope they have some of that snake oil left for the Giants. Cutler in the SuperBowl. Yes. The Bears would win and Cutler would still set a record for interceptions. Even as a Bear's fan, you have to laugh.

George

minifoot77

Members
thats why you and my girl get along so well you are both a little askewed on your football teams :) (she is a bears fan too)

Leffler817

CCA Members
DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS :character0272:

dabears.jpg

davidhusker

Members
wow, i totally didnt even check the team all week, sorry was on travel.

ill be up near the top soon... hopefully.

BRETT FAVRE IS ON THE TRADE BLOCK

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Alright guys, get your line up ready for the weekend. It's going to be Crazy this Sunday and I hate to say it, but Vick is going to destroy my poor Redskins.

DonkeyFish

Members
It really is hard to be a 'Skins fan. They should use the money they're wasting on *ahem* someone whose name starts with "hayne" and ends with "sworth" and dole it out to those of us who haven't deserted the fanbase. Wha'd I do with Snyder's phone number? It's around here somewhere.......

Spine

Members
It really is hard to be a 'Skins fan. They should use the money they're wasting on *ahem* someone whose name starts with "hayne" and ends with "sworth" and dole it out to those of us who haven't deserted the fanbase. Wha'd I do with Snyder's phone number? It's around here somewhere.......

Come on over to the STAR, it's free and we have room for you.You'll be guaranteed a season that will be better than 4 and 12,a huge TV and free popcorn.:D

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
It's your own fault for supporting racial slurs. GO BEARS>