• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BACK!!!!! CCAFFL Season 2

cmcpart0422

Members
You know its a good week when you get the W even when you bench the fantasy player of the week (arian foster). Rushing for 231 yards and 3td he would have added 54 points to my score were he not on my bench. Lots of good games this week. O and I have to add if you like football you need to get NFL Red zone its my first year with it and its changed the way I watch football.

DonkeyFish

Members
So much for our last year's big guns! ;)

Well, except for meeee that is. LOL! Silly scoring this week. The Prancer is right on my heels though!! This is gonna be fun!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah and I got the famous red skirt Prancer to deal with this week. LOL!

I really don't know what happened to my big guns on Sunday, maybe I forgot to load them with bullets. LMAO!!!!!!

Can't believe both my QB and top RB laid an egg. Oh well, it is what it is on Any Given Sunday.

RM

Leffler817

CCA Members
The Red Empress is all talk. He made some really good waiver moves. Those players will score more points for him this week than his starters did last week. lol.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
The Red Empress is all talk. He made some really good waiver moves. Those players will score more points for him this week than his starters did last week. lol.

Dude, did you know that I went to the Championship match last year with the Predator? Of course you didn't. Did you know that I battled it out with our favorite Red Head through out the playoffs and prevailed to our Super Bowl? Of course not. Even though Mr. Killie (Predator) beat me (He had the better team), it was a heck of a game. Exciting even!

Nevertheless, it was not only the confidence I had in myself by trash talking, but making calculated decisions on who the right players were for each game on every Sunday. That was the coolest thing.

And ya know what, I did pretty dag on good.:p I did a lot of trash talking last year and I always won. At one point I was undefeated for over 7 games I think. Is that right Joel?

Nonetheless, I know I lost my first game, but hey, even the best of us miscalculate. However, I promise you one thing, in our next rematch...I'm coming out on top.:lol: As for my prancing peecock michelle...LOL!:eek::lol: Just kidding mikey, We shall see who's wearing a red skirt.;)

Making moves for Sunday:jumpy:

Leffler817

CCA Members
Dude, did you know that I went to the Championship match last year.......

Richard that's great that you won something a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... But in fantasy football what happened yesterday doesn't matter today. I've won and lost my share too none of which matters. Its true we all make calculatted decisions and smile :D when it works. You ran your mouth in overconfidence and "your overconfidence is your weakness".

You better bring your A game in week 8. I expect no less...
Oh, and you can wear your pretty little red skirt too. :p

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ha! Darkness I see in you young Leffler817...

I will make sure your Death Star is destroyed on the day of our Rematch. ;)

Nothing wrong with a little Swagger and a little fun my little ***** Cat. LOL!!!

Don't worry, your love canal is still intact for now pending the 8th game of the season. HaHahahahahaa!

mrkillie

Members
Prophecy fulfilled. Did you find your ledge? There were definitely some surprises this week, but I was happy with the outcome. Red has us all wearing skirts though.

I found the ledge, walked out, and decided that if you are comfortable being a prancer, then I can live with losing to one.

I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to really enjoy any football yet, and now I see that I am not getting to see the Steeler game today, unless the listing is wrong-and they sometimes do change it at game time so I still have hope.

As for fantasy, I lost in all three of my leagues last week, maybe this is a rebuilding year?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Mr. Killie, seems like you're doing pretty good now. I also lost in all 3 of my leagues last week too. I'm just happy Football season is back period.

mrkillie

Members
Hey Mr. Killie, seems like you're doing pretty good now. I also lost in all 3 of my leagues last week too. I'm just happy Football season is back period.

Just need to be in the top 6 baby, then it's on!

I'll be happier when my QB is back. 2 more weeks without Big Ben.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Joel, speaking of Pitt, did you see Troy Polamalu's incredible leaping act over the offensive line to get the sack. OMG! WOW! That boy is off the Chains! I mean I might have to use his Shampoo Dude!

BTW, I see you came back and beat our girl last night. Not Bad... I didn't do too shabby myself.;)))
1-1 buddy!