• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Iso l46

jonclark96

Past CCA President
David Sombach has a breeding colony. He lives down in the Richmond area. I think his screen name on the forum is C clearsky5 .

He is active in the James River Aquarium Society, so you may be able to find contact information from their website/forum/facebook.

Keo

CCA Members
I'm looking for a small group of l46 if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated

Tropical Lagoon has a few for sale right now.
Also on aquabid/ebay happyfishonline is selling 3 at $400 which is a good deal. But they're only about 1.2-1.3 inches.

Last edited:

Keo

CCA Members
How is that a good deal....I sell mine for $115 and they are 1.5" to 1.75" in size.

View attachment 23022
That’s a great price especially if local. Most place you’d have to pay for shipping which really ups the price. I usually get them at 1.5in for $125 but obviously gotta pay approximately $65 for overnight shipping. So I try to get multiple at once. I’ve looked at your recent posts and don’t see you listing them for sale

Becca

Members
That’s a great price especially if local. Most place you’d have to pay for shipping which really ups the price. I usually get them at 1.5in for $125 but obviously gotta pay approximately $65 for overnight shipping. So I try to get multiple at once. I’ve looked at your recent posts and don’t see you listing them for sale

Yeah, at that price, if local, I'd bite the bullet and get a few.