• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Is It Time to Renew Your Membership?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hmm
Don't know.
I show your good.
It may be because we switched it last year from individual to family? THis is what the forum shows me.
So you are good.

Individual Membership
12-16-2009 to 01-31-2013
Family Membership (Under one roof)
12-16-2009 to 01-31-2014

rsretep

Members
Hmm
Don't know.
I show your good.
It may be because we switched it last year from individual to family? THis is what the forum shows me.
So you are good.

Individual Membership
12-16-2009 to 01-31-2013
Family Membership (Under one roof)
12-16-2009 to 01-31-2014

Okay Pat Thank you

I'll make sure to update the spreadsheet I use to send out the "expired" and "soon to expire" emails with the info above that Pat has confirmed.

Ruth

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I got 3 renewals yesterday as well as a new member (welcome Bob)
I also got the list from the meeting installed into the system.

Please go to your User CP and check to make sure you are good. If there is a problem I will attempt to check paypal. Or with Ruth.
It is easier for you to check and me to fix before you expire. When you expire your saved message space is cut by 75%. If you lose them there is no way for me to recover them.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks to everyone who has renewed...and anyone who hasn't renewed, please do...

And if you're someone who is local, enjoys the forum, buys and sells in the marketplace, has maybe come to a meeting or two, but hasn't yet become a CCA member...please consider making the $1.67 per month investment in supporting our club by becoming a member.

Thanks,
Matt

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I just renewed my membership because I was due to expire after today. I could not add any comments regarding my membership name, but I wanted to make sure my information gets updated because I checked my User CP, and it still lists my membership as expiring today.

My paypal account info/email is different than the email I use for forum updates, so I wanted to make sure there is a way that the account info is cross referenced with the forum name.

I wasn't sure whether to contact Pat or Ruth, so I figured I'd put the question here in case anyone else was in a similar situation.

Glad to be renewed, I never feel bad about giving $20 to the club that has given back so much over the past 4 years.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, Got 2 more last night and another today.

If you are not in green either I missed you or you expired.

Thanks guys.
Membership is one of the ways we can afford World Class Speakers.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Think about how much it costs to fly someone from across the country.

Think about how much it costs to take care of them for the weekend.

then add another $220 or so for the meeting facility.

Divide the total by $20.

And you have an idea of how many members it requires to support a speaker for one month.

Please renew.

Matt

Membership is one of the ways we can afford World Class Speakers.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL

It averages out over the year with local speakers added in as well as ones that are not that long of a flight, but just
the flight for 1 of our speakers last year would have been 70 memberships. LOL
Of course we get money in other ways too but membership is our main one.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
justthe flight for 1 of our speakers last year would have been 70 memberships. LOL

If you ever question the phrase/claim that pops up from time-to-time that the CCA is "The best fish club in the world," do a search of other clubs' speaker lists for the past couple of years and you'll see the proof in the pudding. The people, the mini-auctions every month, the forum, the convention we're having.... yeah, buddy.

We are all really very fortunate to have the CCA as our local club and be able to do what we do.

:happy0180:

rsretep

Members
If you ever question the phrase/claim that pops up from time-to-time that the CCA is "The best fish club in the world," do a search of other clubs' speaker lists for the past couple of years and you'll see the proof in the pudding. The people, the mini-auctions every month, the forum, the convention we're having.... yeah, buddy.

We are all really very fortunate to have the CCA as our local club and be able to do what we do.

:happy0180:

AMEN. CCA RULES