• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Intuit is doing another small business wish grant! Please vote

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, I voted earlier and the total was over 9400. Must be the upstate returns. Let's keep the surge going!

Greengirl

Members
holy cow awesome. I vote 5 times a day on my and my coworkers computers and iphone. I don't think I'm the only one guilty of this but lets keep it up.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
thanks guys! Evyertime I get really really down on all the hard work and lack of time to rest, I remember that I got 9500 votes, and I get over it. I really, truly appreciate teh support. Fingers crossed!

JasonC

Members
What the hey?! There is a winners tab on the main page... only one listed company had more than 100 votes ????? This had to be a bug.....

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

verbal

CCA Members
What the hey?! There is a winners tab on the main page... only one listed company had more than 100 votes ????? This had to be a bug.....

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I agree it must be a bug. The Winners tab shows the same thing as the "All Wishes" tab for me.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks guys! Voting ends after tomorrow, they have awarded 5 prizes so far, 10 more to go! I really appreciate all the support!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
the use popularity as part of how they determine winners, as people join throughout the few week voting period. They also base it on if it is a good story, and grantability of the wish