• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I hope I didn't upset anyone at Saturdays meeting.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I made some comments referencing my affinity for packing due to my profession at the meeting while biding on the canopy that doesn't fit. I hope I didn't offend anyone. My comments were meant as a joke and nothing more. But I see how the could have been misconstrued. So if I offended anyone I apologize.

The clubs neighborhood Police Officer.:D

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
PRINCE I HONESTLY DIDNT THINK IT WAS TAKEN WRONG. THANKS FOR THE APOLOGY ANYWAY AND THANKS FOR KEEPING US SAFE. IM SURE YOU DONT HEAR THAT ENOUGH!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I have no idea what you're talking about... but apology accepted, bro. ;)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Naw I figured Chris and DQ got the joke. You guys know me. The apology was for anyone who doesn't know me. Hey Tony I just said I carry a gun.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Tony

Naw I figured Chris and DQ got the joke. You guys know me. The apology was for anyone who doesn't know me. Hey Tony I just said I carry a gun.

lmao... thought you were talking about packing as in packing your bags or packing up fish or something. :p

mscichlid

Founder
You have to do what you have to do to score! :)

The other comment at the meeting that cracked me up was when Matt hollered at Tony (holding the large driftwood) to keep his hands off his wood. Bwaaahaaaaaa!

MarkK

CCA Members
"The other comment at the meeting that cracked me up was when Matt hollered at Tony (holding the large driftwood) to keep his hands off his wood. Bwaaahaaaaaa! "

That was the highlight of the meeting [with apologies to Matt].

Tony

Prince - Yeah... I'm not one to be offended over that topic.....

[YT]IxjqNpjrq5I[/YT]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I did not hear it.
I would assume you are packing most of the time anyway.
Heck there was someone else in the room that was packing too, so no big deal with me.

minifoot77

Members
that could have been when chris or dq bid against me too on fish i know they didn't want