• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Howdy

Cartel

Members
Well I decided to join after lurking for a couple weeks. Uncleruckus told me I had to check it out so here I is!

Im not new to fishkeeping just havent done it since I was younger. Currently I have a 50gl cichlid tank and a 10gl planted tank. Its addicting though so im sure this is only the start.....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
wil glad to see ya joined up. you wont be disappointed. great bunch except for francine! no im just kidding. much love francine! cya at the meeting wil. by the way danger_chicken and i go for ribs after the meeting if you ever wanna join us in laurel. TO DIE FOR!;)

Cartel

Members
Yeah im not hating this MTS just my wallet plus it takes away from my other hobby......Cars! (which I noticed on MFK cars and fish go hand in hand)

And yeah DQ im def coming out to the next meeting and joining. And im always down for some BBQ remember im from the south!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Yeah im not hating this MTS just my wallet plus it takes away from my other hobby......Cars! (which I noticed on MFK cars and fish go hand in hand)

And yeah DQ im def coming out to the next meeting and joining. And im always down for some BBQ remember im from the south!
lmaoooooooooo ! oh yea thats right. hell we might have youuuuuuu grill the ribs then. :D we know you have skills cuz your from the south ! lol!

Cartel

Members
lmaoooooooooo ! oh yea thats right. hell we might have youuuuuuu grill the ribs then. :D we know you have skills cuz your from the south ! lol!

lol

So my main hobby has always been cars I eat sleep cars. I moved out here a few months ago because the dealership I work for hired me out of school and they gave me a good offer. I have an 89 Bronco which use to be my little trail ride until I moved here and had to have it as my winter ride. I also have a 99 lightning. Anywho heres some stuff

An old run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NCy5NfLooQ

An old dyno run
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27640074

Some Burnouts

And then something to tick off the mopar crowd...
IMG_08001.jpg

cmcpart0422

Members
Awesome car man. Its cool to see someone that is interested in fish and cars. I have an 87 camaro that I put a 350 in. On the dyno it hit 356 hp. Two questions for you. What kinda fish are you keeping and what kinda power is your lightning making?

F8LBITE

Members
Sweet Lightning man, I love em. My coworker just dropped a built motor and Whipple 3.4L in his 03 Sonic blue Lightning. I had a 2003 Cobra but sold it last year but boy do I miss it. Vid of my old car is in my sig.

Cartel

Members
Thanks!

I have a planted tank with neon tetras, cherry barbs, golden barbs and a betta. Then a 46gl bowfront (i keep saying 50gl for some reason) with 3 yellow labs, 3 johanni's, 2 socofoli, and a bristlenose pleco.

As for my truck in the vid it only had a catback and was making exactly 350 rwhp and 448 rwtrq. All it has diff now is an intake and a lower 4# pulley. Its only got a mail order tune so I really have no idea how much its making now.

And the sonic blue L does he happen to work at a ford dealership in dulles? And your cobra was nice! At least you didnt eat it like alot of other cobras have done on that strip....

What I reeeallly want to do is buy an old 944 in nice shape and drop an lsx in it!!!! Then again I never know what I want....

cmcpart0422

Members
**** man you must have some $$$ to be wanting to do those kinda things. My next step is a cam, heads, and intake ls1 in my 87 z28

Cartel

Members
Haha thats the thing I dont! So what I do is buy a car and when I sell it try to upgrade to something better so sooner or later if all works out all have something really nice. The 944 I just want as a side project but that will have to wait awhile.

I like H/C ls1s they are getting a hella lot easier to find too now. Im not a brand loyalist I love my LS series motors! I use to have an 02 ws6 also, but one of my fav rides was a 95 Firehawk #365 out of 569 made that year. One of 44 green and one of 22 tan interiors with no T-tops...I loved that car.

DSC05256.jpg

And heres a crappy iphone pic of my bronco/bko/swampdonkey/the beast/whatever else my friends call it. Iv had it since HS and its the one car ill NEVER get rid of. Oh yeah I work at Vatozone part time too

a53000fc.jpg

cmcpart0422

Members
I have to hand it to you, you most definitely have taste. Im looking forward to seeing the new camaros, but in my opinion the ws6 is the best 4th gen Fbody. The lines and the ram air hood just make it look so **** aggressive.

Cartel

Members
I have to hand it to you, you most definitely have taste. Im looking forward to seeing the new camaros, but in my opinion the ws6 is the best 4th gen Fbody. The lines and the ram air hood just make it look so **** aggressive.

Thanks!

It should be nice I just hate how every car manufacture is going with bigger and heavier. That doesnt make faster any easier! Regardless it should be neat but yeah I really like 4th gens.