• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hospitality Help at AquaMania

dogofwar

CCA Members
Who wants to help out with Hospitality at AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal)?

We have three spots that we need to fill for:
Saturday, March 1 Lunch (approx noon to 2:30 PM)...

and another couple for Saturday evening (approx 10 PM to 1 AM).

PVAS is hosting and staffing Hospitality on Friday night (starting at ~10:30 PM)

What we need is someone to check people going in, set out and help serve food and drink and otherwise maintain order. All of which you can do with a (free) cold beverage in your hand.

If this seems like something that you'd like to do...it would help the club and allow us to host hospitality...please contact Samantha (golsama): http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/member.php?u=2366

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bump..We'll make some pretty unpopular decisions if we can't get a little help here...

Seriously folks,
Matt

Becca

Members
I could probably pitch in a little during lunch, but I'm going to need to feed myself and my little sidekick at some point. I'll be around, just not sure how many free hands I'll have.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Unfortunately, for lack of CCA help we decided to cancel hosting a chili dog lunch at the hotel on Saturday of the event...

Unfortunate but necessary :rolleyes:

Matt

I could probably pitch in a little during lunch, but I'm going to need to feed myself and my little sidekick at some point. I'll be around, just not sure how many free hands I'll have.