• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hopin im doing this correctly...

KJacks

Members
Ok so im new to this forum . I havent started a profile yet bc it keeps sayin im not approved to or something like that .. so here is alittle info about me ..

my name is Kristian. Im from Central Louisiana. I have 2 tanks n a spare 60g tank in storage.. i have a 10g with a betta female n 3 otocinclus (i rescued them from someone who dumped them n a tank with 5 tiger barbs that had been dead for almost a week n didnt even notice it . I wanted to get a different fish but couldnt bare to leave those poor fish like that.) I have grown to luv my 3 lil amigos.

ok i also have african cichlid tank 55g with 5 yellow labs , 1 each of compressiceps chituta red fin , paralabidochromis chromogynos zue island, cynotilipia zebroides nkhata bay yellow blaze, 2 synodontis lucipinnis.. i also have 3 pundamillia nyererei ruti island fish coming soon and plan to order neochromis greenwoodi once daves rare cichlids gets more in stock... guess thats about it

I included a picture of my 10g n a picture of 1 of the otos soon after i rescued him this july ..

IMG166.jpg

IMG073.jpg

turfboss

Members
Welcome to the forum Kristian - not sure why you are having problems but keep trying - we will watch to see if you post for help - or maybe someone who knows the answer will respond. In any case sounds like you have a heart for these little guys (and gals) - good work rescuing them.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. You should be approved now. Everyone's first post is moderated to keep the spammers from hitting the site.

KJacks

Members
Thanks everyone.. i did do a profile n added the pics i had on my phone n a album buts its my bettas n otocinclus.. plan to add photos of the cichlids mayb this weekend

Sent from my LG-P925 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App