• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

holiday party

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, there's no doubt I'm gonna be missing out on a great time. :(

Hopefully I'll see you all very soon tho.

Bill, you almost talked me into a trip to NJ to watch the shadow puppet show as I'm sure it would be most awesome... but the Seinfeld thing just isn't appealing. Now if it was shadow puppets followed by Pink Floyd's movie The Wall, I'd probably have to make the trip. ;)

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Alright, so it is a "Christmas" party, even if us non-religious folks care. Kids are welcome and probably won't be served as entrees. That means Rachel has to come just to avoid the embarrassment. More reason not to miss this event for sure. Sounds like she might even bring the big guy.

Does any of this mean we will have the usual gift exchange? That was always the highlight of the event. If so, try to keep me away. I might even bring a spoon!

George

PS. They would make good entrees though, DARN!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Alright, so it is a "Christmas" party, even if us non-religious folks care. Kids are welcome and probably won't be served as entrees. That means Rachel has to come just to avoid the embarrassment. More reason not to miss this event for sure. Sounds like she might even bring the big guy.

Does any of this mean we will have the usual gift exchange? That was always the highlight of the event. If so, try to keep me away. I might even bring a spoon!

George

PS. They would make good entrees though, DARN!!

1231.gif