• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello Everyone

Rfreddy321

Members
I thought I would introduce myself to those I have not had the opportunity to meet through PM's before. I am new member who is also a novice and now addicted Malawai Cichlid keeper who I am sure must in the future choose between the fish or my wife and kids. LOL!!!

I live in DC and have a 75 gallon tank that I have just begun to re-stock after a big battle with an ammonia problem. I posted the probelm and many members offered there help in resolving the issue. I again want to say thanks for all the help. I do look forward to the opportunity to meet the members at the next meeting or auction whichever comes first. Again, I want the thank each member for your help with the past and any future problems, as well as, contacts to restocking the tank over the next few months.

Jumbie

Members
Well I am glad you joined the club and thanks for introducing your self, I look forward in meeting you in person at the meeting in September.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome to the club, glad you went green! The frybabies roadtrip would be a great way to meet people in a social setting before the next meeting, and a chance to see some nice fish. There are plenty of Malawi addicts in the club that can help you get that tank restocked in no time.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
With your membership your days of being a novice will soon be a thing of the past. Welcome to the addiction... welcome to the CCA!