• You liked BFD6 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • BFD 7: February 15-17, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda
  • The Big Fish Deal....February 15-18
  • The BIG FISH DEAL... New month.... New location.... Same GREAT time!
  • The registration is now open for the BIG FISH Deal!

Hello Everyone

TMoore

CCA Members
Hello, I'm Tyler and currently live in Yorktown, VA. I have just about always had a fish tank in my room. I now currently have a 55 that I just started putting fish in that will revolve around apisto pairs. I also have a 40 breeder with community fish and a big angel. I just rescued guppies and have the adults in a 10 and the babies in a 5. Also helping my girlfriend take care of her 29 with platies and baby Angel's. I'm joining the group because I had a friend mention you guys as well as a group on Facebook talking about acquiring fish. I would love to learn more about breeding and plant growing. I'm looking forward to being a part of the group.

DiscusnAfricans

President
Staff member
Welcome! Plenty of experienced and knowledgeable breeders around here. Our next meeting on the 12th will feature a few people specifically talking about breeding some of their fish. Meetings are always a good opportunity to talk to people also, and find great stuff in the auction.

stany

CCA Members
Welcome. You have made a good decision to join as this group has a wealth of first hand experience breeding fish and growing plants.No lack of help on most freshwater fish and plant questions.