• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello All - Jeff from Rockville

Freakgecko

Members
Hello All, happy to be here! Keeping SA cichlids always on the look out for oddities. First time breeding fish, I’ve got a pair of electric blue acara whose fry are just free swimming now...Super stoked
Welcome! What else do you keep? Always fun to get more New World folks into the club!

Guinness007

CCA Members
Welcome! What else do you keep? Always fun to get more New World folks into the club!
Currently have a ; African Cichlid tank (Mix of peacocks and mnbuba have a few haps) Rainbowfish tank (Have a few micro-Geo with them as well) Angelfish tank with my Geophagus collection, have a bow tank with a tetra collection and my naughty convicts. Oh and have 4 small 5 gallon betta setups with a larger 12 gallon sorority tank with baby bristlenoses and amono shrimp. Lol my total fish collection is 11 tanks.

Guinness007

CCA Members
I’ve got quite an assortment (Mentioned The Whole list above lol) of cichlids both SA and African. Just got some new fish today checking some off the list but I’m always looking for interesting SA cichlids. Really just started with Geophagus so my next is the red head tap and the wal.