• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello again everyone

Hello everyone. I was trading emails with Pat today at work and thought I would stop in and say hi to everyone. It's been awhile since I have been here.
I am still in Milwaukee and working at Central Aquatics developing new tanks and products for the various brands. I can't complain. I'm still working and I have a fish hobbyists dream job. I am now the president of the Milwaukee Aquarium Society and have made some good friends out here. If your ever in the Milwaukee area give me a shout and feel free to stop by my fish room.

Andy Hudson
:)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Welcome Andy!

Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!

"This is CCA Sparta!"
300_movie_image_gerard_butler-1.jpg

Richard

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Good to see you made it back on here Andy.

Andy is one of the original 4 guys that used to make the trip down from Lancaster every month. He was a CCA member for a couple years, At least until a couple years ago when he moved out there.

Hope you check in more and participate some on the forum.

Hope you make that trip in July.

Thanks Pat, I am hoping to make it to ACA in July. going to be tough. My PT cruiser ain't what it used to be. I gotta stop spending all my money on fish instead of a new car :)

longstocking

Members
Great to hear from you Andy... and hear everything is going well !!

I was just out your way... I wish I could have met up with you. I did get to go to the discovery center out there. Freak'n cool aquarium !!

I will be out there next year.... we will have to meet up. I will be out there a lot. My husbands kids and family live out there ( you remember Bill?? ) He came to Ron's a couple times with me after the meetings... ( before we got married :) ).