• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Heads Up on 20% Off Sale from Tangled Up in Cichlids

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Jeff Rapps at Tangledupincichlids.com is having a one week 20% discount sale starting tomorrow. Jeff always has great fish and is a pleasure to work with. He has been a great supporter of our club over the years. Check out his site and don't miss out on the sale.

Shipping has always been affordable in my opinion.

kevin911

Members
I was gonna place an offer but still waiting on Jeff to confirm on some fish.. Also there's possibly an additional 10% if orders are over $500

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There won't be an official group buy on this one. Just not enough time to get it together and take delivery. Feel free to coordinate through PM.

Jon

Davey_8313

Members
too far for me i'm in va close yo pvas mtg guess do it on my own,thanks

Where are those meetings at? I'm in Stafford, VA, but work in Manassas so could possibly go in with you for an order

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

turfboss

Members
Wow - great fish list for Central and South America Species - and some pretty near odd balls as well - if only I had more tanks space - LOL

Wow I'm happy I saw this post! Spoke with jeff today and was suprised to find out he's only five minutes from me, and what a great selection! I will be meeting him this week. Thanks for the pist guys

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
In addition to Jeff having a great selection of fish, he really is a great guy. I was fortunate enough to spend some time with him and his wife when they came down for AquaMania.

Last edited:

spazmattik

Members
anyone still need to order that is willing to get me a 2.5" Hoplarchus psittacus? :D ill be glad to throw down on shipping.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Although I have found that Jeff's shipping is very reasonable (our box today with 15 bags of fish shipped overnight for $70), shipping for a single fish would be tough to swallow.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll take some pics once they settle in a bit. Drew, I broke down and got some glass bangers in a pair of F2 amphilophus citrinellum. I've always wanted some but never pulled the trigger. Jeff hooked me up with a beautiful yellow male and a creamsickle female.

I also got a group of cryptoheros spillurus, a trio of L-75 plecos, and a group of wild caught mollies.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I got a pair of wild Geophagus cf. brasiliensis from Brazil...and a male Aequidens mariae to replace the one that jumped out...

Matt