• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Headed out to Hot tonight.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Since the store has been supporting us I think I will run down there around 5 or 530 tonight and check out the latest items.
I need to check out the filters for the tank give away next Saturday.
Just need to decide if I am going to go there first or stop for dinner first.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I was just there today! They have these clear plastic jellyfish that float in the current of your tank that I'm digging!?! For some stupid reason I think they look neat. :wacko:

Leffler817

CCA Members
Mine was good. I spent most of the time chasing my 18 month old around :D I got some nice Madagascar Lace bulbs to replace mine. I had two that suddenly developed a gray fuzzy spot then rotted and crumpled to bits! Wtf!

Leffler817

CCA Members
Oh! If anyone was looking for any, they had really nice Calvus and Comps a bunch of different types of each for $8.98-$15. They were nice and big too! Well, big for an alto! Hah!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I picked up a couple things there and then went to EA and picked up 2 more items there. LOL
Spreading the love.

verbal

CCA Members
Does Exotic Aquatics have large Flash Plecos(L-204)? I think they may sell them as Emperor plecos?

iamzrad

Members
Does Exotic Aquatics have large Flash Plecos(L-204)? I think they may sell them as Emperor plecos?

I remember seeing diff sorts of plecos there a week or so ago. Not sure of which L-number though. I do, however, remember seeing a bunch of royals.