• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hard to find cichlids and other fish for sell

mtnpike

Members
I hope you guys can let me know what are you looking for not late than this week. So I can get the fish ready by Nov 13h.
You can send me a email to mtnpike@q.com
Thank you again.
Dan Ye-Jennings

mtnpike

Members
Just called Kevin, please let me know what are you looking for even not on my list , I will try to shipping them out before the club meeting next month!
Thank you!!!
Dan Ye-Jennings

Spine

Members
If you are planning on ordering for pick up at the November meeting make sure you call DanYe by the end of this week. I will be bringing the order to the meeting.

mtnpike

Members
Since I am a ACA member, I have been trying to get some fish which are on the Care list, for example : the madagascar cichlid, I have been trying hard get some very nice ones in, this is what I got since last shipment.
I have all different sizes, if anyone want get some of them, please let me know!
They are really nice fish!
Dan Ye-Jennings
www.americancichlids.net

100_0034.jpg

100_0099.jpg

100_9717.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0527.jpg

Last edited:

mtnpike

Members
if you want some of the west african cichlids, central american cichlids and plecos,please let me know asap, I have been selling a lot of them, only couple left, I really do not want you guys lost chance to get them, please just send me a email I can hold them, not later than end of this week!
Thank you!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Will the Pelviachromis Sp Blue fin need to be treated for parasites? How big are they?

mtnpike

Members
Here is the some rare fish I am going to get couple in end of the week.
Cichlasoma cf.ornatus 1-1.5" $35 3 for $100
Peru wild caught Angel" red spot" Xl $35
Peru Wild caught angel small size $15
Atabapo II pike red form 5" $85 very nice!
Hero Rio atabapo orange mouth breeder
Black silver dollar -large very rare , $ 35 each
Only get in couple of each, more to come!!!
Thanks!
Dan

Spine

Members
If you plan on getting anything from DanYe make sure you call her by this Friday. Some of the fish she has listed as available can be ordered if you call and promise to buy the fish you ordered. Either way whether you are buying or just need info about a fish call or email DanYe.

There will be some West African stuff coming in right before our order gets shipped so I would get with her on that now if you are interested.

mtnpike

Members
Is the West African stuff that's coming different than the stuff that's on their website?

Matt

Always have some new fish in each week, South american fish just came in this Monday, next week will be the west african fish, we have no idea what are they yet,madagascar cichlids are coming next week as well, so contact me what are you loking for .
Thank you so much!
Dan