• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hard to find cichlids and other fish for sell

ddavila06

Members
can/will you bring anything to the catfish convention? if so i would be interested in :
Pelvicachromis sp. Bluefin 2" wild caught $26 pr
and, do you have any a. cacatuoides males?
please let me know, thanks!

ddavila06@hotmail.com

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Damian

Dan Ye-Jennings is in Denver so I doubt she will be at the catfish convention. She does have some really nice fish and shipping is reasonable if you go airport to airport.

mtnpike

Members
Damian

Dan Ye-Jennings is in Denver so I doubt she will be at the catfish convention. She does have some really nice fish and shipping is reasonable if you go airport to airport.

I think it is the time for CCA members doing a group order, I can try to shipping them out to you guys at next club meeting. I know there are some people want order fish, just let me know.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If we do make a group buy I also want a pair of Pelviachromis Sp bluefin aka Enigmatochrmis Lucanusi.

ddavila06

Members
Damian

thats too bad, i thought since there are people coming from even canada this person might be on the list... :( if you guys do put together a group order i might pitch in for a pair of those :D

mtnpike

Members
thats too bad, i thought since there are people coming from even canada this person might be on the list... :( if you guys do put together a group order i might pitch in for a pair of those :D

I will contact with Kevin aka Spine, he also want some cichlids for me.
By the way, we also have other different kind fish and other fish for sell.
Check out!
Dan Ye-Jennings

Spine

Members
I will be getting some fish soon. It usually works out the best when we have at least 5 people.It looks like we have at least 4 people that are interested. Anyone in for a order to be picked up at the November meeting.

ddavila06

Members
I will be getting some fish soon. It usually works out the best when we have at least 5 people.It looks like we have at least 4 people that are interested. Anyone in for a order to be picked up at the November meeting.
\

Kevin, how much are we talking about as far as shipping costs go? thanks

mtnpike

Members
I got some new fish from west african, african and central american wild caught , will post on the website . Thank you so much!
Dan Ye-Jennings

Spine

Members
\

Kevin, how much are we talking about as far as shipping costs go? thanks

It was $15 a piece last time. Our fish got here just as fast as over night shipping and it cost less.:D The price depends on how many people and how much we order.

ddavila06

Members
It was $15 a piece last time. Our fish got here just as fast as over night shipping and it cost less.:D The price depends on how many people and how much we order.

ok, well lets gather up people!! lol, i need to attend a cca meeting anyways, im long due for one :eek:

mtnpike

Members
Here are three very rare fish are coming this week, I know some of you are really want doing show fish, here is your chance. I am getting them as show fish.
Herichthys Sp.Cazones wild caught 8-9 inch
Herichthys white Labridens 8-9 inch
Steatocrans Irvinei

Dan Ye-Jennings

mtnpike

Members
It seems like I am going get some nice fish for you guys, and will shipping to you by next club meeting.please try to let me know what do you want asap. I will update my malawi and tanganyika wild caught list today!
Thank you.
Dan Ye-Jennings

ddavila06

Members
do we have an update on how many people are interested in buying for the order? and when would you guys meet again? for picking up, and lastly, can they order anything other than whats listed in their website?? thanks